[SEL] OT - What to do with pic albums ?

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 07:50:02 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,
No - - - I don't believe your pics will work on Webshots (Smile) after December.  They just take everyone's pics and "dump" them on their site with no captions, albums or anything.
And - - - They want PAID for that !!  Either $30 or $15 pr year, depending.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"