[SEL] Lake Goldsmith 100th rally

Craig Morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:09:04 PST 2012

Patrick,  Thanks for taking the time to firstly take all these photos and
then to post them for all of us to see. I really liked the pictures of the
Angus engine as it took me 10 years (I didn't realise OZ was such a big
place) to track down the owner of it so that he could help with photos of
the Angus engine that I have, incidentally as far as we can ascertain this
is the only 2 Angus engines to exist. What really weird about this is that
one is in Australia and the other is in Scotland where it has been all of
it's life.

Thanks, Craig