[SEL] Lake Goldsmith 100th rally

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 03:13:35 PST 2012

It was a fantastic weekend. I caught up with a lot of people from all over
Australia. It was great to put faces to names of people I had only spoken to
on the phone or via email or forums. Sadly I did not have time to catch up
with everyone, but there is always next time.
The array of exhibits was amazing and just when I thought I had seen
everything I would discover another shed or compound I had missed.
I would not have minded staying another day but I had to get home to babysit
a slightly unwell little engine man. This morning I left early and drove
from Ballarat home to Sydney in 10 hours. Austral No.182/755 is safely
stowed back in its shed after a great weekend visiting its family ;)
Some pics on my site at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg100th/index.htm
No captions as yet but I should get them done by the weekend.
Enjoy!
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013