[SEL] old engine photo revisited

Dave Otto ddotto at cableone.net
Fri Mar 30 17:44:29 PDT 2012

Hi Tom

My vote is for Sta-Rite they had round flywheels and the governor is on the
correct side for a Sta-Rite. Also see the vertical coil spring between the
two top spokes in the second picture? Sta-Rites had a speed adjuster in this
very location. They also had a cast crank guard as seen in the second
picture.

I have a nice scan of a Sta-Rite advertizing blotter that I can email to you
if you like. It is not the round flywheel version though.

Just my thoughts,

Dave

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho