[SEL] old engine photo revisited

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Fri Mar 30 17:06:27 PDT 2012

Tom,

The piece if front looks almost like a homemade wooden pulley.  Sure looks
like wood to me, anyway.  I wouldn't think it was a muffler.  Wouldn't it be
neat to find the bill of sale for the engine, or perhaps some correspondence
from the dealer.

Regardless, it is a neat little piece of history, and a mysterious piece at that:-)

Ken