[SEL] Findlay Show Grounds & Weather Event

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Jun 30 09:34:15 PDT 2012

Hi All,
Between the fires in Colorado and the storms that went through the
Midwest to Eastern US last night it has been eventfull to say the LLLLeast.
As for the engine show at Findlay I will have to keep you all
appraised. The Fairgrounds sustained damage. But the extent of the
damage is not yet fully know by me. Reports claim at least one
building is down (a cattle barn) and damage to the others. Trees I am
sure have seen damage too.  I will try to get over there today and
see if I can get a look myself at the damage. Once I get a look maybe
I can get a feel for whats to come. Show time is one month off.  The
show is The Northwest Ohio Antique Machinery Association .

  Mark

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com