[SEL] Message from Jacqui Evans

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jun 6 16:19:12 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I know you have a SEL etiquette - i.e. how to respond to the list etc,
please forgive I have forgotten how this works, I hope this reaches you
guys & gals.

As you all know my dad passed peacefully on the morning (01:55am) of 5
June 2012.

We had recently found out that he was suffering from Cancer, he had been
sick for quite some time, as a few of you knew he was "receiving
treatment" from our extremely inefficient Government Health System.  It is
an incredible shock to me & others, how quickly he deteriorated, it was
literally a matter of a week. He was in incredible pain & had been for a
while, in fact, I now realise he was much "sicker" than he let on, but
that was my dad, he always put others before himself.

We will be holding Dad's memorial service at the Church Of Christ in
Sandton on Friday 8th June 2012 at 10:00am.

I have been overwhelmed with well wishes in the form of emails, telephone
calls & sms's over the last couple of days, I just want to thank each &
everyone of you - once the dust settles and I get back to "normal" I will
respond accordingly.  You have all shown what an exceptional human being
the man I am proud to call MY Dad was!!  As he watches over me writing
this mail, his heart is brimming with love & pride for the very special
group of people he referred to as family, for the love & support you have
showered on me during this very difficult time.

With all my love
Jacqui

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans