[SEL] Sad News - Jerry Evans

Larry langer5 at xplornet.ca
Tue Jun 5 19:40:03 PDT 2012

This is indeed very sad news. I had no idea that Jerry was ill. Apparently
he never told anyone on the lists that he was sick by the sound of the
because I had him make some plates for a Canadian engine called "The
Monarch" by Canadian Engine Co. His work was outstanding and better than
original plates. I will miss his participation on the lists and also his
beautiful plates that I looked forward to having him make. R.I.P. Jerry. My
condolences to Jacqui and his Family.

Larry.