[SEL] Tri-State / Portland show NEW info for this year

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jul 30 19:10:26 PDT 2012

They highly discourage selling activity in the show area. People
selling and paying a fee to do so in the display area would be a
whole nuther level of policing headache. That would take another
group of people to police that. Talk about another thankless job,
LOL.  Its hard on them now just trying to keep that to a minimum as
it is. Let alone collecting fees for that activity.         Mark

At 06:26 PM 7/30/2012, you wrote:
>Do the people showing also pay a fee? I have never been to this show.
>wouldn't be better to charge a few bucks more in the show area and let folks
>sell? I go to shows looking for my next treasure and spend very little time
>looking at other peoples stuff. Guess I selfish also
>
>Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
>R.E. Realty Experts 41051 Mission Blvd
>Fremont, Ca. 94539. NABPOP,  Member.
>Broker Associate # 615513. Five Star Force FSI
>510-676-3122 cell 510-623-6979 fax
>REO-PRO, RDC-PRO, Equator, Resnet, AMP.
>& Equi-trak certified. GRI, RSD,CBS, CDPE.,CPM.
>web address   rogerdiruscio.com
>Skype.  scrapologist1

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com