[SEL] Tri-State / Portland show NEW info for this year

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 30 15:26:46 PDT 2012

Do the people showing also pay a fee? I have never been to this show.
wouldn't be better to charge a few bucks more in the show area and let folks
sell? I go to shows looking for my next treasure and spend very little time
looking at other peoples stuff. Guess I selfish also

Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
R.E. Realty Experts 41051 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539. NABPOP,  Member.
Broker Associate # 615513. Five Star Force FSI
510-676-3122 cell 510-623-6979 fax
REO-PRO, RDC-PRO, Equator, Resnet, AMP.
& Equi-trak certified. GRI, RSD,CBS, CDPE.,CPM.
web address   rogerdiruscio.com
Skype.  scrapologist1