[SEL] Qwik Poly

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Jul 3 07:05:31 PDT 2012

Yep, fuel tanks.  Here's before and after of one with a lot more than 1/4
inch holes.  Starting fuel tank from a 41 Deere B.

http://karstlandventures.com/eventsPhotos/Tractors/20070908%20Tank%20Repair/
index.cfm

And repaired 1 rotted corner of a panel on the overhead door to my shop.
Dammed it up with duct tape, poured the poly into the rotted wood fibers,
drilled fresh holes for the hinge/roller business, and saved the door.

I have a project next weekend to replace the latch on a vintage door in
daughter's house.  It's had so many latches and screws over the years that
there's not much wood left to work with yet the door is basically solid.  I
plan to dam the sides up with duct tape, pour the cavity full of KP, and
start over.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA