[SEL] Qwik Poly

Michael Tucker oldironnut at windstream.net
Tue Jul 3 06:18:16 PDT 2012

> I know that many folks on the list have used Quick Poly over the years  and
> that it has many uses.  What applications has everyone used it for?

Tom,

Kwik-Poly is fantastic for coating and sealing metal fuel tanks… engine gas tanks, tractor tanks, kerosene lantern tanks, it is great for all of them. Even if the tank has sizable holes in it if you can block the hole with something like duck tape it will seal it and the seal will last. I've got tanks that had 1/4" holes that are still holding after 10 years.

I'm sure there are folks on here who have used it for more creative things than tanks but it certainly does that job exceedingly well.

Mike