[SEL] 9 hp Galloway setback

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jan 30 11:33:06 PST 2012

Fooling with skirts has gotten guys in a lot of trouble through the years.
I think you'll be OK in this case though.  6 1/2" should be a fairly easy to
find size.  I'd bet Ken Meeks would have one.  No telling what it may be out
of but if its 6 1/2 x 8 or so, you could make a go of it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY