[SEL] 22 hp stover fuel pump,, brass advice needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 25 05:00:17 PST 2012

Bill,
My thoughts are that the orginal plunger was made of bronze not brass as after restoring one of my large Stovers and helping several other collectors on theirs they were all bronze.  Its possible that sometime ago some one replaced the plunger with brass stock as he didn't have any bronze.  Not sure if Joe Mauer is tuning in to our list anymore but since he is the custody for Stover records and has several large hp Stovers you might contact him to confirm.
regards,
Curt Andree