[SEL] 6 HP Brown & Cochran

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Sun Jan 15 19:37:36 PST 2012

Tim,
You got that right! Whenever I put new padlocks on my engine shed, I
always ask the locksmith if they are "Roysterproof".
Enginefolk in these parts have gotten word of these shenanigans and
everyone has big ol padlocks on their engine sheds now. Lately the
Roysters have resorted to a new scheme. Since most of the nice engines are
already in Royster possession anyway, they've resorted to "midnight
acquisitions" of each other's stuff. Mike will load up Steve's stuff when
Steve is off closing a deal on another McMansion, and when Mike is out of
town doing a remediation job, Steve goes to Mike's and loads up his stuff
and helps himself to some of Mike's too. It's really blurred the line
knowing which is the good or bad Royster now.
Curt H
Bessemer City, NC