[SEL] O.T. Totally "off topic"/UPDATE

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jan 3 11:05:05 PST 2012

   Hi All,
           In December I posted about my mother riding on the Oribi Gorge
   "Zip Line".
           There is an article about her ride here:
   <[1]http://www.fever-blue.co.za/11757/news/article/39my-91st-birthday-w
   ish39>
   Jerry
   Hi All,
           My mother turned 91 today and she celebrated by going for a
   ride on this:
   <[2]http://www.encounter.co.za/what-to-do/adventure/zip-line/>
           My Mom is the 94 year old (they got the age wrong - poetic
   licence ??) mentioned in this article:
   <[3]http://www.iol.co.za/travel/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/zip-zapped-1
   .1202206>
           On Youtube <[4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdIGORNYAc> but
   they only show the first part of the ride on this video- it goes a lot
   further.
           She absolutely loved the experience - now I'm worried that she
   may plan a parachute jump next year :-) because both my elder brother
   and I were paratroopers in the good ole South Africa !!!!!!
           All for now.

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[5]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>