[SEL] RE SIAM show reservations

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Feb 11 10:37:15 PST 2012

I'm hoping that Arnie will be with me this year. He has slowed down a lot since you (and the rest of those at SIAM) have seen him. However, since Dear Leader passed away he does not have nearly the interest/motivation in going to North Korea any more--something about the "younger generation" wanting information "for little or nothing." (I really don't understand it all!) We shall see!
	Dave
PS, VERY good idea working with a local motel!