[SEL] Crank handle attack

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Thu Aug 30 19:38:53 PDT 2012

Hmmm.

I broke the lens in my glasses and imbedded about twenty pieces into the
area around my eye. Missed the eye completely. It took four operations
to get all but one piece out. It's staying there as it would be possible
to damage a muscle that controls the eye if an attempt was made to
remove it.

Thumbs and wrists - kids play. :-( Done that twice also.

Al Harris
Northern Rivers NSW OZ.