[SEL] Crank handle attack

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Thu Aug 30 19:18:29 PDT 2012

Photos Patrick?

If John Hammink could post photos of himself de-clothed and pummeled by
his IHC-M, you can post a photo of what a crank handle can do to your hand
and wrist.

Seeing your hand would be a good reminder to all of us the damage these
engines, even small ones, can inflict on us.

'Least you didn't take one in the chin like Kerry did a while back.

Curt