[SEL] New belting

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Aug 16 07:52:35 PDT 2012

Thanks for the replies guys...very cool !!

Rob, thanks but I need 6"

Elden, I have no clue what SBR rubber is and leather stretch's something
fierce.  I use McMaster all the time as their shipping to my door is less
than I can drive to town and back.   Thanks much.

Rupert...I surely appreciate your offer...very nice.

  I went ahead and ordered from HitnMiss as I like catering to those
suppliers who support our hobby.  Put past experiences to the wind and
hopefully will get the belt in a timely matter.

Take care ya'll....life is good.

RickinMt.