[SEL] New belting

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Wed Aug 15 13:11:02 PDT 2012

Our local Tractor Supply has discontinued the bulk baler belting in 7
inch and 10 inch widths. They now have pre-cut lengths in both widths.
I'm not sure what the fixed lengths are. The remaining bulk rolls were
discounted last time I was there.

Bob Willman
The Eagle’s Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

Before any man can be considered as a member of civil society,
he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe.

James Madison