[SEL] It's HOT out!

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Mon Aug 13 12:30:27 PDT 2012

On Aug 13, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> The engines then run all day and you can sit in the shade, hydrate, and
> watch the pretty young women walking by.

Arnie, Arnie, Arnie… Have you forgotten everything that I taught you?

Here in SoCal, we believe that sharing is caring. We would NEVER sit idle as the pretty young women walked by. We would invite them into our display area and offer them cool beverages from our beer coolers to keep them hydrated. And if they need further cooling by dampening their t-shirts, we would assist in that area, as well. It’s the gentlemanly thing to do.