[SEL] Off Topic - Car Troubles - Buick - HELP !

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 23 18:05:24 PDT 2012

I had a very Similar thing happen to my 1978 ford E350, I would be driving
along and it would just shut off, I would turn the key off and on again and
it would run fine for awhile and do it again. I finally change the Ign
module and the problem went away.
Your milage may vary.

Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
R.E. Realty Experts 41051 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539. NABPOP,  Member.
Broker Associate # 615513. Five Star Force FSI
510-676-3122 cell 510-623-6979 fax
REO-PRO, RDC-PRO, Equator, Resnet, AMP.
& Equi-trak certified. GRI, RSD,CBS, CDPE.
web address   rogerdiruscio.com
Skype.  scrapologist1