[SEL] E-bay Listing No. 300600454460

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Sep 16 11:42:33 PDT 2011

   Hi All,
           I've just put up my first e-bay listing (# 300600454460) as
   mentioned a week or so ago.
           I'm totally new to this "e-Bay thing" and this is purely to see
   how it works (and how much e-Pay and PayPal take from me for the
   privilege) :-)
           Please look at my listing and give me any feedback that you
   wish. Criticism is totally acceptable (in fact, I will welcome it) -
   I'm trying to learn how this "e-Bay thing" works and really need some
   guidance from you "guys 'n gals" who have been there, done that and
   bought the "T-shirt".
           I registered with e-Bay.co.uk because the initial plates I'm
   offering will sell better there but, are e_bay listings/searches valid
   worldwide ?
           Many thanks in advance for any replies and advice. This is all
   part of a "learning curve" and I really need your advice and ideas.

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[1]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>