[SEL] My hornsby on youtube

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Sep 10 18:17:02 PDT 2011

Bugger! I see my link does not stay hi-lighted. If you cut and paste the link to you tube you will see it?? or my user name is "rgengines"

So I guess now I need to learn how to paste the link properly ..mmmmmmmmmmmm  It's Sunday you know, It does all seem a little hard hard right now :-) maybe latter

regards Russ