[SEL] My hornsby on youtube

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Sep 10 18:13:00 PDT 2011

My first youtube effort!

This is my 05 style portable 3.5hp Hornsby oil engine. It's first outing at our local club rally in Wentworth. I wanted to try and leave this engine looking as original "work Clothes" look that I could. I still need to tinker with it a bit. It ran sweet as all day. Hunting a little because it's getting a wee bit much fuel. (hense the smoke also I think)

Richard Hornsby & Sons 3.5hp oil engine

I hope the link work ok; This is a great size engine. It has all the bells and whistles as the bigger portables but is reasonably small over all.
Russell