[SEL] Good News for Attendees at the Baraboo Engine Show

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Oct 27 05:40:09 PDT 2011

This is GOOD NEWS if true. Here http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/ConcealedCarry/ConcealedCarry.asp
  is the WI DOJ web page on the subject as of 10/18/11 and it lists
only the following: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado,
Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky,
Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North
Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah,
Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.
	Dave