[SEL] Good News for Attendees at the Baraboo Engine Show

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 27 04:33:09 PDT 2011

Dave,
Was running sales calls in Wisconsin yesterday and spoke to the game warden. He said that they will now allow concealed carry to any one coming from states that already allow concealed carry in their home state.  Unfortunately coming from Illinois I would not be legal, yet!
But most of the "good old boys" having been carrying for years not to mention their rifles, shotguns, machineguns,etc. strapped behind their truck seats and visors. After all Wisconsin is a Sportsman's State!
Curt