[SEL] Ignitor Point Material

James Mackessy jmackess at twcny.rr.com
Sat Nov 26 07:01:33 PST 2011

Hi Joe!
     I remember those posts! IIRC, he used tungsten "TIG" electrodes. There
are several alloys, "thoriated" is one I remember, there are others. It's
tough stuff, and you do not want to inhale any of the dust if you are
grinding it, it's nasty in terms of it's health effects. If I recall
correctly, it was silver brazed on.
Best Regards;
Jim Mackessy