[SEL] aging new timber to look old

Ed Herreid bigtime64 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:28:43 PST 2011

Craig,

When I assembled the repro cart for my John Deere engine I used pressure treated wood and did not use any other preservative.  The JD external oiling system naturally slung dirty oil all over the wood every time it was run and it was a short time til the oil soaked in and gave it an old aged look.

Ed