[SEL] O.T. Update on Stephanie

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri May 27 13:52:54 PDT 2011

   Hi Guys 'n Gals,
           I've already said "Thank you" for all the great messages I
   received but then more arrived. So thank you again. There were too many
   to reply to personally so please everyone accept my heartfelt thanks to
   you all by means of the lists.
           Stephanie is still in hospital and is likely to be there for
   quite a while (I do not know how long that means).
           My brother dropped off a printout of all your mails to her
   yesterday. I spoke to her today and she really appreciated all the good
   wishes and said that she would reply to them all as soon as she could.
   I told her not to reply to each one personally - a simple letter to the
   lists would do just as well.
   UPDATE ON HER CONDITION:
           She had CT Scans done on Wednesday and the Docs reported back
   yesterday. They have to do a few "ops" but (as I mentioned previously)
   have to wait for the swelling to subside. It may take another week
   before the docs can operate.
           She is a "Tough Cookie" with a very positive outlook on life
   and it is quite amazing how she is taking all  this. When I spoke to
   her today she was full of jokes but I did notice that she was in pain
   from the broken ribs each time she laughed  (or coughed).
           In the meantime she  has got her cellphone and computer  back
   and is now in contact with the rest of civilization (Is Facebook
   civilization ?).
           From me :- Thank you all my friends for the great messages you
   all sent - as I mentioned previously I cannot reply to each one
   personally but please understand that each and every message was read,
   forwarded and appreciated.
           That's all for now - thanks again everyone.

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[1]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>