[SEL] Just a test

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri May 13 10:08:40 PDT 2011

   At 06:00 PM 13/05/2011, you wrote:

     Message: 4
     Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 05:28:17 -0500 (CDT)
     From: cgandree at mchsi.com
     Subject: Re: [SEL] Just a test
     Jerry,
     Your coming through loud and clear in Northern Illinois.
     Curt

   Thanks Curt,
           When I got the post back instead of an error message I was most
   relieved. I was beginning to have that "not wanted" feeling :-) . It's
   good to be back.
           Now if I could just shake this darn "change of season" cold all
   would be hanky dory in my life. I'm fighting it with hot toddy's made
   from Lemon medication, about 4 aspirins , an Actifed tablet and a good
   glug (or 4) of brandy but it's fighting back valiantly. Tonight I'll
   try more Brandy - that should do the trick :-).
           For those of you who get "Stationary Engine Magazine", watch
   for the August edition (out early July to subscribers). The Lord alone
   knows why but they have decided to "profile" me in it. I suggested one
   of my more experienced friends but they said "No, we want you!",
           I take it as an honour, as it is also an honour belonging to
   these lists and being able to call so many of you "my friend".
           Keep well all of you,
   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[1]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>