[SEL] Orings

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon May 9 05:17:07 PDT 2011

Curt,
	I stopped by Baraboo Saturday afternoon.  Wow, that's a great
Swap Meet.  I've heard of a lot of folks using O rings on models but not
on full size engines.  I would think they might be OK for a hit and miss
that isn't under a lot, not sure about a throttler that gets hot enough
to really boil the water.  I'd think the temp inside the cylinder would
exceed that of the O ring specs.  Just a guess on my part though.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY