[SEL] Orings

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Mon May 9 04:51:40 PDT 2011

While having a great weather day at Baraboo Swap meet on Saturday I had talked with a guy who has been replacing the standard metal piston rings with rubber Orings in some of his hit-n-miss engines and having great success.  I recently replaced the ones in my 1/2 scale R&V model and found that it not only works well but the engine starts and runs smoother.  Was wondering if any one else on either list have tried this idea.  Looking forward to hearing from the groups.
thanks,
Curt Andree