[SEL] NATIONAL # 241

Arnold Laird arnie1cax at woosh.co.nz
Tue Mar 15 20:56:04 PDT 2011

Hi Guys and gals,
                                You may remember I sent pictures of a National #241 engine that had been dug out of a stream bed about 2 years ago.
     My friend has spent all his spare time working on that engine and it is near time to start it running.
     Can anyone give us any info on valve timing as we are at a loss to figure that part out,and time is running out as my friends daughter is getting married on the 25th March and he wants it running then.
        Any info please?????????????

    I promise you will get pictures when all is well,regards and thanks,Arnie Laird
       ARNIE1CAX at WOOSH.CO.NZ