[SEL] OT - truck question

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Jun 22 06:49:36 PDT 2011

Which engines is in your truck?
In the 1972 there is a 360 ci. - It gets around 13 mpg
In the 1998 there is a 4.2L - It gets around 13 mpg
In the 1995 Buick Park Ave. there is a 3.8L Supercharged - It gets around 13 mpg.
Seems 13 is my lucky number.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/      Pittsburgh - Half the time it's cold - Half the time
 (_0_)         it's hot - And the other half, It's just miserable.