[SEL] OT Busy Busy

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:58:55 PDT 2011

I have been a little busy of late to pay as much attention to the engine
stuff as I used to. It has been a little nuts getting our house ready for
sale, then a crazy few weeks during the campaign leading up to the auction.
Then looking for a new house and all the craziness that goes with that (as
well as wrangling a 6 month old baby). We are on the final leg of this
little voyage and move into our new home at the end of next week. Then we
can unpack and get back to our lives. I will finally have a proper workshop
to play with engines and even have room to keep some of them at home and
still be able to move. It will be great to have some engines at home again
as I have been suffering withdrawal symptoms.
Hopefully I will have everything out of storage and sorted out in time for
the Macksville and Sydney rallies in September.
See you all there :)
Patrick (& Ann and Samuel)

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013