[SEL] Trailer Update

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:51:31 PDT 2011

On 18 June 2011 19:05, Jerry Evans <jerrye at databak.co.za> wrote:
>   Peter it really looks good, well done,
>   I'm a bit concerned about the shower etc. does this mean that you and
>   Rita just stayed "dirty" for the duration! :-) (Just Joking!!)

LOL!

Nuenen is one of the very rare shows that provides decent facilities
for the exhibitors, including hot showers.

One of the reasons behind the building of the trailer was the need for
such facilities while at rallies etc. We have camped before now at
other rallies/shows and had a sponge down, but it ain't the same!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com