[SEL] Trailer Update

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Jun 18 11:05:11 PDT 2011

     Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:35:20 +0100
     From: Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com>
     Subject: Re: [SEL] Trailer Update
     Having had a few days to get organised, we can reflect on the show
     itself.
     <Big Snip>
     Work continues on the trailer, we have removed the shower and toilet
     components from the donor caravan, and will start work on installing
     them this coming week.

   Peter it really looks good, well done,
   I'm a bit concerned about the shower etc. does this mean that you and
   Rita just stayed "dirty" for the duration! :-) (Just Joking!!)

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[1]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>