[SEL] SIAM show

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 03:46:09 PDT 2011

> 2. Re: SIAM show (curt at rustyiron.com)
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:30:59 -0600
> From: curt at rustyiron.com
> Subject: Re: [SEL] SIAM show
> To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
> Andy,
> We will miss SIAM this year, as son Devin will be graduating from High
> School on Saturday. Devin likes SIAM so much he even suggested skipping
> his graduation! He will miss blacksmith CJ this year and the next 4, due
> to college attendance, but we will be back next year.
> Give our best to all and we'll be thinking of ya'll this weekend.
> Curt, Missy, and Devin Holland

I kept an eye out for you folks and was wondering where you were.  Tell Devin congratulations from his friends at SIAM. Of course Arnie was missing as well  with yet another weak excuse.  We had a great  although slightly wet weekend but it is always better when old friends can come.  Doesn't Devin have summer break from college?  If not He just needs to not take a Friday class in the spring term so that frees up a long weekend.  We have to get this boy's priorities right! (grin)