[SEL] Bucket List

C. W. Jefferys Allen cwja at telus.net
Thu Jun 9 08:51:41 PDT 2011

Just to throw my two bits into the fray...
I have not been able to get to Nuenen but I have been to the Panningen
show near Venlo in south Holland at least fout times because of
available holiday times. This show is the largest show in Europe and is
a must see.  Panningen takes up in Canadian measure over a section of
land, three huge beer tents, sometimes up to 1200 engines and tractors,
all sorts of other displays for wives and children, lots of food, ample
parking, and large swap and sale area.  The Pannigen show usually is the
last weekend in July. Go on to the http://www.hmtklep.nl/en/ihf/
website for information.   I have a Dutch wife and we come regularly to
Holland to see her relatives. Jeff Allen, Alberta, Canada