[SEL] Bucket List Shows

Best, George (DS) George_Best at adp.com
Wed Jun 8 12:50:03 PDT 2011

Elden,

As Peter, Arnie, and many others can confirm, the Nuenen show is one every serious engine collector should attend at least once in their life.

I don't have a bucket list, but if I had a bucket list of engine shows, Nuenen would definitely be on it.

Next week I get to be at another bucket list level of show by going to Coolspring for the first time.

Just curious as to what other shows people think of as being world class and worth the expense to travel to?

"World Class" to me are shows where you can see slide valve engines and other pre-1900 engines.

I'd also include the Portland Indiana show as a world class engine show.

George