[SEL] Trailer Update

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:05:29 PDT 2011

On 8 June 2011 18:55, Elden <edurand at fairpoint.net> wrote:
> Peter:
>
> You're a little like me, I think.
>
> In the early '80's, a week after putting the new Perkins 4.154
> engine in my 1950 Chevrolet, Elaine and I went on a several
> thousand mile trip to the Colorado Rocky Mountains.  Just a
> little "test run" to seat the rings.  :-)
>
> Have fun at Nuenen!  I wish I could go once in my lifetime but I
> don't think it's gonna happen.
>
> Take care - Elden

It's a great show, as Arnie and the others can confirm.  Try and make
it, If we can get to Zolfo, you 'should' be able to make Nuenen.

Most of the trailer has already been run in terms of the chassis etc
as we did 300 miles running about before it came back painted, so I'm
not expecting anything major :-))

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes