[SEL] Court Case over Stolen/Fake engines

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:14:07 PDT 2011

On 28 July 2011 10:58, Anson Engine Museum <enquiry at enginemuseum.org> wrote:
> thanks Peter, I have signed up for the list but cannot seem to figure a way
> to get into it and read what is posted.
>
> Any tips?
>
> thanks, Margaret

You've done it already, your post to SEL is repeated out to all members.

It's very quiet at present, so don't worry, and you can also sign up
for the Digest, which is sent weekly or monthly by memory.

It isn't like the Forum where your posts are always there, the SEL and
Oldengine lists are just email repeaters, they re-bradcast what has
been sent to them.

Hope this helps!

Peter
--