[SEL] Fw: R-and-V-Engine-Information

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Jul 3 03:18:10 PDT 2011

While I tighten the chain on Dave, Arnie, Rob and others, this guy below has
asked me a question. Honest answers please guys.
Peter

I was going to use a Maytag 92 for mixing ice cream and didn't want all the
smoke
either.  How do you think it would work to use a synthetic 2 cycle oil in
the 92.  I know in jet skis and the like they smoke less than regular 2
cycle. But the bottom line is I don't want to hurt my engine it is in good
shape. Any recommendations on type and ratio for what I am doing would be
helpful I will be turning a 2 gallon freezer.

Thanks so much
Bill Bramley
Cylinder, Ia