[SEL] Let's have some fun for a good cause ! Results

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Jan 24 03:39:40 PST 2011

Hi Guys,
         Thanks to all for participating. At this stage it looks like the
high bids were:

a) Alan in Michigan - $ 100.00
b) Jeff Allen - $ 75.00
c) Mike Royster - $ 50.00
d) Dave Carter - $ 50.00

         If there are any queries or maybe I missed a bid please contact me
immediately. Failing that I'll ask Paul if he is in agreement and then
contact the high bidders personally within the next 24 hours.

         It looks like you've raised $ 275.00 for the roof at Internal Fire
shed 5. Thanks guys your generosity is fantastic - I knew that I could rely
on the good folk of old engine land.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>