[SEL] Drawbar/Turntable Trailer

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:11:41 PST 2011

On 21 February 2011 11:10, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 February 2011 21:18, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A few of you may remember our questions regarding the brakes that we
>> were going to use on the new trailer/RV that we are building.
>
> The machining of the main pivot pin and associated pieces is almost
> finished, we drop two bits down to a friend for the holes to be milled
> tomorrow, pictures of the pin and other parts here:

Try these links without the [img] tags

Main pivot pin at the top, bottom cup plate on the bottom L/H, safety
cap mid bottom, thrust bearing housing right bottom.

http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBTrailer46.jpg

Part-machined blank for the pin cup about to go back on the lathe.

http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBTrailer47.jpg

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes