[SEL] Warning, Linseed oil Luck

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Feb 3 13:41:32 PST 2011

G'day Kerry,

WOW!!  Lucky indeed.  I've read those warnings too and have been really good about
spreading my rags outside to dry.  But I've always wondered what would happen.  I'm
gonna have to conduct an experiment.  What did it take; about six hours?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I think you need to buy a new engine to compensate for the ones you nearly
lost.  8-))