[SEL] QLD Tropical Cyclone Warning: Cape Melville to Sarina & Inland

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Feb 2 15:59:35 PST 2011

I sure am glad we only have to cope with tornados and snow storms in
this region. Not the wide spread devastation of a hurricane or
cyclone. Bad as a snow storm is it does not tear everything up and
spread it to the four corners of the world and drown you in the
process. I'll take the snow storms.  Mark

At 05:33 PM 2/2/2011, you wrote:
>G'Day Curt
>Seen the new snow storm on TV, the USA are certainly coping it this year
>with snow.
>
>To far away but they are saying that the Cyclone that was a cat 5 (the
>largest) when it crossed the land is now a cat 2 and will travel at least
>600miles inland.
>reports coming in that 90% of buildings have major damage at ground zero but
>at least no reported deaths at this stage
>
>Kerry
>
> > Looks like about the same size as the snow storm hitting the mid-west and
> > NE right now :-)
> > You guys expecting any rain in Lithgow from this?
> > Curt

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com