[SEL] Christmas Event

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Tue Dec 20 06:10:56 PST 2011

Two weeks ago was the Classic & Custom Charity Toy Drive sponsored by the La Habra Host Lions Club. It’s primarily a car event put together by car people, but Kelley and I provided some sick style by rolling out an engine.

The event attracted 160+ cars that were able to make it into the venue, and many that had to park in the street and at surrounding businesses. We raised 580+ toys for local children, and a pile of cash that I don’t know the size of.

We were able to do some nice things, see some A-List cars, and talk to a lot of nice people. I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to have been a part of it.

I took a couple pictures that you can see at:
http://www.rustyiron.com/temp/toys/

Rob